Wedding dance online lessons
Start your online wedding dance course!
First dance - learn how to dance step by step!
First dance choreography- start your online course
If you want to feel confident and comfortable during your wedding dance and delight all your wedding guests check out our beautiful choreographies for the first dance!
- All of Me – John Legend
- A Million Dreams – The Greatest Showman
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight (The Lion King) – Elton John
- Forever My Love – J Balvin & Ed Sheeran
- Game of Thrones
- Gramophone Waltz / Gramofon – Eugen Doga
- Hallelujah – Alexandra Burke
- Harry Potter (Hedwig’s Theme)
- I Have Nothing – Whitney Houston
- La Vie En Rose – Daniela Andrade
- Love is just a word – Jasmine Thompson & Calum Scott
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- Say You Love Me – Jessie Ware
- Still Falling For You – Ellie Goulding
- Stumblin In’ – Chris Norman & Suzi Quatro
- Sway – Michael Bublé
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Ti Amo – Umberto Tozzi & Monica Bellucci
- Waltz no. 2 / The Second Waltz – Dimitri Shostakovich
- Willow – Jasmine Thompson
- You Are The Reason – Calum Scott
In our online dance course you will find a step-by-step tutorial with lots of essential information for you to have a beautiful wedding dance!
Wedding dance online - learn at home!
- Beautiful choreography for the first dance
- Learning to dance from basics – a course divided into parts
- Unlimited access to the course
- 7-day satisfaction guarantee
- Routine explained step by step by two instructors
- Access from any device
- A lift alternative included in every course
- Constant contact with us
Wedding First Dance Lessons - A Helpful Guide
A wedding is the start of a fresh beginning. It symbolizes the union of love, a lifelong commitment. The ceremony officiates this union and ensures that the bride and the groom are now bound together. People give their heart and soul to make the wedding ceremony successful. From the proper ceremony practices to the decoration of the wedding hall, from delicious cuisine to catchy music, everything has to be taken care of. But the bride and groom’s first dance is the moment everyone looks forward to the most. If you want to prepare well for your first wedding dance and if you want the wedding dance to be special, we strive to give you the best wedding first dance lessons to make the occasion perfect.
Why is the first wedding dance so significant?
The first dance of the wedding performed by the bride and groom signifies their unity and love. However, the first dance cannot be seen merely as a practice. The most important are their emotions and the memories they create. We understand that the way the bride and groom dance should give away how they feel about each other. Their dance steps, their expressions, and how in tune they are with the music, is easy to make us learn how they love each other.. Therefore, we want your first wedding dance to reveal joy, unity, love, and harmony for this new beginning.
The wedding first dance, hence, holds a significant place. If you are worrying that you have two left feet or if the dance has always intimidated you, the good news is that you can always take aid from Dance From Home. We offer you wedding dance classes online. The dance course is divided into several parts. In each part we explain the next part of the choreography step by step. With a website interface that is easy to use, you can navigate through each lesson effectively.
Why should you take online wedding dance classes?
When you take a wedding dance online class, you can practice the dance at your home’s comfort. You can also practice at your own pace whenever and wherever you want. You can always choose to go back and learn the routine again – you have unlimited access to the wedding dance course.
No matter what’s your favorite song, in Dance From Home we help learn a dance routine easily, in a comfortable way. All we want you to feel is confident, comfortable and happy when you are dancing with the joy of your wedding and the start of a new life. From La Vie En Rose to Elvis Presley’s Can’t Help Falling In Love, you can learn any dance routine with Dance From Home’s friendly and professional wedding dance classes instructors – Anna & Matt.
If you want to dance like nobody’s watching, you have to practice the dance with nobody watching 😉 We help you get the best wedding first dance lessons online and perform the best wedding first dance your guests have ever witnessed – dance full of confidence, love and all the beautiful emotions.
Choose your wedding dance choreography and we’ll see you on the dance floor!